Reportable WBC and WBC differential results on the first run, even when abnormal cells and interfering substances are present:
- MAPSS (Multi-Angle Polarized
Scatter Separation) technology provides laser-accurate optical readings for wbCs with differential
- Accurate identification using 4-angle scatter measurements
- Use of multiple scatterplot analysis for identification of abnormal cells and interfering substances
First pass optical platelets. right the first time.
- The Cell-dYn Ruby 2-angle optical platelet count accurately enumerates and sizes to help ensure first pass reportable results
- Reduces reflex testing due to interference from microcytic RbCs, RbC fragments, wbC fragments and non-platelet particles
Lysis-resistant RBC mode.
- RbC analysis includes 3-dimensional counts, indices and retics
- Optical RbC technology means fewer manual reviews
Flexible, easy-to-use software.
- Features customizable views
- Easily performs non-routine tasks
Only three reagents for complete CBC with 5-part WBC differential analysis.
- WBC lyse
- HGB lyse
Easy for everyone.
- Screens are straightforward, intuitive and easy to navigate
- The software offers customizable views
- Handy tool tips help optimize operator’s experience
- Automatic monitoring of reagent status
Even non-routine tasks are easy to perform and user-friendly.
- Calibration functions
- Help menus
- Help videos
Configured for Security.User sign-in is password-protected with multiple security levels
QC Files.Users can store up to 500 quality control files
Data Management.Rules-based result annotations allow you to standardize lab processes to meet your laboratory’s needs. You may program up to 100 rules and up to 48 result annotations to help streamline your data management processes.
ENHANCED FIRST PASS EFFICIENCY WITH MAPSS TECHNOLOGY.
WHITe BLOOD CELLS (WBC) ANALYSIS.
White cells are counted and studied so that results can be reported on the first run, even when abnormal cells and interfering substances are present.
- Reduced manual reviews due to interference from nRbCs, clumped platelets and debris
- MAPSS technology can detect potential interference from lysis-resistant red cells. These samples can be re-run in the lysis-resistant mode without microscopic review (See figures 1 & 2).
OPTICAl RED BLOOD CELL (RBC) ANALYSIS.
Improves the accuracy of red cell measurements, including retics, with 3-d analysis.
- Comprehensive cell-by-cell measurements with readings taken at 0o, 10o and 90o for exquisite accuracy
- Retics analyzed via 0o, 10o and 90o scatter
- Retic assay based upon nCClS/iCSH methods
OPTICAl PlATELET ANALYSIS
Reportable platelet counts across a wide variety of abnormal conditions.
- Two-angle analysis separates the platelet and RbC populations
- Reduced interference from microcytic RBCs, schistocytes, RBC fragments or non-platelet particles
- Reportable results are obtained:
– without reflexing or extra reagents,
– in presence of giant or clumped platelets using 2-d separation,
– on thrombocytopenic samples, and
– without dilution, on samples with thrombocytosis.
SIMPLY. BRILLIANT. TECHNOLOGY.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CELL-DYN Ruby is a Class 1 laser product.