- Equivalent results across all ARCHITECT cSystems
- Advanced technology for con dence in results
- Large capacity, small size
Confidence in clinical results designed for integration
True Family Commonality
- Identical technology, reagents and assay protocols
- Identical software that is intuitive to operate
- Universal ARCHITECT sample carrier
The benefits: equivalent patient results across all architect systems and a simple, consistent user experience.
Enhanced System and Assay Dynamics
- FlexRate extends the linear ranges of enzyme assays for better rst-time results, fewer reruns.
- Integrated Chip Technology (ICT) module for electrolytes is small, long-lasting and easy to maintain (60,000 determinations).
- Maximum throughput of up to 800 chemistry tests per hour.
- Pressure differential technology enables detection of clots, bubbles and insuf cient sample volume to reduce analytical error.
The benefits: certainty and con dence in the clinical results.
Integration Without Compromise
- Seamless integration of clinical chemistry and immunoassay with the i1000sr
- Optimized work ow with one tube for both chemistry and immunoassay testing
- Robotic Sample Handler (RSH) allows the lab to prioritize tests
- Large reagent capacity of approximately 55 kits onboard
- SmartWash technology effectively controls sample-to-sample carryover (<0.1 ppm tube to tube)
The benefits: effectively handle complex workloads with a single operator on a single platform.
all architect analyzers are class 1 laser products.